Protected by Copyscape Original Content Check

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Salute to all the wonderful teachers!


Nothing can be as ecstatic as seeing your budding star on the stage. It is a euphoric feeling to see him master the skills that you could not do. I was just mesmerized by the stunning performance of my son this month in the Annual Day.

He danced to the traditional tunes of a very famous Bengali song depicting immersion of Goddess Durga after nine day long festivities. The stage was shared by his classmates too who did an equally exceptional job by performing to the best of their capabilities.

That was the time when I really felt how much effort the teacher had to put to synchronize everyone’s steps, how much coordination was required amongst the peers to match with the rhythm and how receptive were the tiny tots while performing on the stage.

This really reminds me to applause the teachers’ role in our lives. They act as skilled artisans who craft the skill set of each individual, realize the hidden potential in each one of them and then groom them to demonstrate nothing but the best. The day reminded me of my childhood too.

It brought back the nostalgic memories of all those annual days in which I participated. I think we owe our teachers immense respect and should value their contribution in crafting our skills, till we breathe our last!

No comments: