Protected by Copyscape Original Content Check

Friday, October 25, 2013

Relationships

Hey folks,

Hope you are now connected with me and you are with me for the ideologies that I stand for!

I would like to ask you all - What do you think relationships mean? What value do they have in your life?

Or let me start by saying relationships define us as social animals. God created us to be social, so why not nurture the value and strength of each relationship. I know many of you would think relationships as just the relationships between husband and wife or may be between girlfriend and boyfriend. But there is more to it, a broader perspective which we all should appreciate and evolve with time.

We need to understand that every emotion associates us with a relationship. It is then for both the parties to add value to it. This is done by laying a foundation of trust in it and then it is to be built upon with utmost care and affection. The bond has to grow with respect, mutual agreement to disagreement and above all appreciating the personal space which one might be looking for.

I feel blessed to share such relationship with my parents, brother, husband, son and of course in-laws as well! There are professional bonds too that fall in this category that has broadened my horizon to contribute to the best on my capabilities in every sphere of my life. Calling the phase of life as sphere adds that three-dimensional effect to the values that I want to talk about.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed to maintain and nurture these relationships with time and hope that each bond gets stronger day by day.

I'll catch you soon with some interesting stuff that would add this three-dimensional statistics to your existence...Keep reading!

No comments: